Trademarks are often considered the “face” of your brand that you show to the market. It is crucial that when registering for your Trademark, you must share the correct drawing of your Trademark to the region’s Trademark office. The drawing here often refers to the depiction of your mark.
The depiction of your mark that you submit is what appears on the registration certificate once the application process has been completed. The things that are generally considered to be a Trademark are a symbol,words, brief phrases, letters, colors, designs or an image.
Trademark drawings are also required to follow a few protocols while being submitted for registration such as the format, size, file etc.
We as InventionIP have trained professionals who are effluent in drawing and submitting your Trademark drawing to various region’s Trademark offices with quite some ease saving you time and cost.
How InventionIP can support you for Trademark Drawings?
InventionIP creates the exact drawings of your invention and helps visualise the Trademark as they are.
Our experts discuss the brand’s requirements and what they want to convey using the Trademark along with your requirements to successfully create the Trademark drawing.
Review, analysis and quotation
We review your drawing/logo documents and accordingly share with you the best discounted fee.
Instruction received and work begins
Post sharing the fee quotations, instructions are awaited to begin your drawings. Once drawing /logo is completed, the formal drawings are shared with you in your requested format.
Why InventionIP for Trademark Drawing?
- We provide end-to-end Trademark services and searches in multiple domains.
- With our Trademark services, we help save additional resources, time and money spent on applications that may not be eligible for patent.
- Our experts are professionally trained to deliver results with great precision and accuracy.
- We know our clients’ needs and work continuously to ensure that their needs are met.
- We make sure to protect the privacy of our client’s patent information through all means.